What is Sculptra?
It is a dermal FDA-approved filler, known as poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which stimulates your own collagen natural growth, for 2-3 years.
What is Sculptra Butt-Lift?
Sculptra naturally induce the collagen related volume increase you need to add sexy curves to your butt. These minimally invasive dermal filler injections will quickly and effectively fill out your booty in all the right ways, giving you that naturally looking curves you’ve already tried to get through workouts. Most patients usually need 6-10 vials injected each treatment session, 2-3 treatments (it varies depending on the person, age, desired results). Injections are done using a blunt tip cannula technique and at most 2 entry points per butt cheek, the patients are comfortably situated in prone position, and only a local anesthetic is used to ease any pain or discomfort. We space each treatment 4-6 weeks apart to give your body enough time to respond to each injection and will start seeing improvements approximately 60 to 90 days afterwards.
Is the Sculptra filler for buttocks a safe treatment?
Yes, Sculptra butt injections have an excellent safety profile. A blunt tip cannula is used to inject Sculptra in the subcutaneous tissues with minimal damage. The round tip of the cannula ensures that the instrument glides freely through the tissues and causes minimal damage to surrounding structures. This procedure is FDA-approved and has been around for decades.
How long do Sculptra butt injections last?
One of the important reasons why people choose to undergo this procedure is how long Sculptra BBL results last. PLLA particles take a long time to break down, and the collagen scaffold that grows around them lasts even longer. In fact, the results can last as long as 3-4 years and even beyond, which is a remarkable feature compared to other dermal fillers that last up to 18 months at the maximum. The longevity of results with Sculptra BBL is comparable to surgical fat grafting minus all the possible side effects, risks and extended recovery. Not only will you carry around your Sculptra booty for a long time, but you will also enjoy the absolutely natural feel of it as if it was your own.
Will my butt look natural after injections?
Yes, Sculptra butt injections are considered butt implants, however not all implants are created equal. First, there are permanent implants and temporary or dissolvable implants. Sculptra is a temporary and dissolvable implant that lasts only a few years. Second, is its ability to conform to your body’s own curves as the filler settles and increases in volume over the period of a few months. The newly grown collagen is your body’s own collagen and that means that it looks and feels completely natural to touch – no one will ever tell whether your booty was made through injections or not.
On the other hand, permanent butt implants are made from silicone, which when inserted in the gluteal region will create an inflammatory cascade that grows a fibrous capsule around silicone as the body’s response to contain foreign material. These kinds of implants rarely look and feel natural and it’s relatively easy to tell that the booty was surgically manipulated to create a certain look. Also, there is no limitation to physical activities with Sculptra augmentation compared to a relatively long list of restrictions associated with silicone implants.
To sum it up, Sculptra butt implants look and feel completely natural with nobody’s being able to guess how you got that sexy and attractive bum!
Who’s A Good Candidate for Sculptra Shaping?
Optimal candidates for this non-invasive procedure are generally healthy individuals who lack the volume and weight they would like to have a shapely booty. People who have good skin turgor, as well as older patients who battle with skin laxity, are ideal for getting the full effects of the Sculptra aesthetic. While we mostly cater to female patients, we also treat men, and LGBT community as Sculptra is very effective at treating sagging skin around the knees and arms or adding volume near the neck where one’s skin tends to age and become thinner. Other good candidates include those who want to heal acne scars, improve skin tone, and enhance texture for a more beautiful appearance.
Who ISN’T A Good Candidate for Sculptra Shaping?
Even though this BBL non-surgical procedure is safe, it’s not advisable for just anyone to go through with it. We generally discourage immunocompromised people from getting this treatment as well as those who struggle with autoimmune problems, including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Vasculitis, or MS. We also won’t treat patients who are younger than 18, pregnant, or breastfeeding. And given the nature of the treatment, we additionally discourage patients with keloid or those who have experienced hypertrophic scarring from getting Sculptra injections.
What Are the Expected Side Effects?
As an FDA approved treatment, we can say without hesitation that this is a completely safe procedure. And because you won’t need surgery of any kind, we can also promise minimal side effects that won’t interfere with your ability to get back to your life straight after each treatment session. Every person is different, so we can’t fully predict what your reaction to the treatment will be. You could face some discomfort, if any. So, what are the most common side effects that you can expect?
- Swelling – The treated area may be somewhat swollen afterwards, but that is why you will apply ice packs directly after the procedure to manage this as much as possible.
- Redness – Your skin may become irritated secondary to the injections, but a cold compress and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen should also help to soothe the area so that this goes away quickly.
- Bruising – Since we’re injecting into a deep subcutaneous region, you may experience some bruising in the treated areas which will also be eased with the application of ice packs. But because a non-sharp cannula is used throughout the procedure it causes minimal damage to surrounding tissues and bruising is essentially minimal to non-existent.
Can You Combine Sculptra with Other Procedures?
Sculptra BBL can be combined with other procedures to augment already beautiful volume producing results. Qwo injections and RF microneedling (Potenza) or RF Firm help with cellulite elimination to create a smooth and flawless skin.
How quickly will I start seeing results after my first treatment?
The speed with which you see an improvement and volume increase in your butt depends on your body’s unique ability to produce collagen, and this takes some time. Most clients start seeing initial results 6-8 weeks post their first treatment. Most of the patients share their before and after Sculptra butt results on their social media profiles and that is a great way to see where approximately you could end up along the spectrum of possible results.
How should I look after myself following each treatment?
It is important to avoid strenuous exercise for the next week to avoid filler migration. Additionally, you will have to gently massage the injected areas for five minutes, five times a day, for the next five days to prevent formations of granulomas – an extremely rare side effect related to development of small firm nodules under the skin. Even if they do form, however, there rarely is any visible cosmetic deficit. Massaging also ensures that the polylactic acid is adequately distributed across the important areas for better results.
What Are Other Applications of Sculptra?
Sculptra isn’t only used as a source for achieving good butt injections – you can also apply it to your face and the rest of your body to get impressive rejuvenation results all around. These are all the aesthetic challenges that Sculptra can effectively treat:
- Forehead wrinkles
- Chin and jaw
- Hip Dips
- Sunken cheeks and temples
- Facial jowls and marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Inner arms
- Upper knees
- Stretch marks
Sculptra Is The Solution For Body Contouring
Using Sculptra to create the ideal shape for your body is a breakthrough in body enhancement and rejuvenation. Not only can you plump up your booty, but you can also make your hands, hips, and face look much younger. Sculptra really is the silver bullet that can treat such a wide range of areas, that you won’t ever be tempted to use surgical procedures again.
It also gives you the control you need to enhance your body exactly as you would like. So, whether you want a sensual round backside or an upside-down heart shaped butt, we can easily oblige so that you are completely ecstatic about the results!
How Sculptra Treats Different Skin Irregularities
With new collagen comes firmer, smoother skin no matter whether you have wrinkles, stretch marks, or even acne. By adding more volume exactly where you need it, you can treat dimpling and even cellulite when this is combined with Qwo cellulite decreasing technology. You can also deal with your stretch marks more effectively by combining Sculptra with Secret RF radiofrequency treatment and microneedling. Even use Sculptra on acne scars by combining it with additional dermal fillers like Juvederm injections.
How Does The Consultation & Treatment Process Work?
If you’ve never received professional medical aesthetics care, it can be intimidating and nerve-racking. Here’s how the process works at Medi-Slim to ensure you always feel comfortable and at ease:
- Initial Consultation – We will start with a private consultation with Dr. Ali where he will perform a thorough examination and ask you lots of questions to make sure he has a complete understanding of your health and lifestyle. Based on the assessment and your expectations, Dr. Ali will provide you with a range of treatment options.
- Treatment Plan – Once you’ve decided which kind of treatment you want, Dr. Ali will formulate a concrete treatment plan where he will advise you on how many sessions you should book and how many vials of Sculptra are needed to achieve optimal results.
- Sculptra Sessions – If you’re a good candidate for Sculptra treatment and choose this option, we will apply a topical numbing cream (Lidocaine) about 30-45 minutes before your session to help manage any potential discomfort. We advise clients to avoid Aspirin, blood thinners, Vitamin E, multivitamins, fish oil, or herbal supplements that may thin the blood and cause bruising a few days before your treatment.
Sculptra Butt Injections Post Care:
The beauty of a minimally invasive procedure like Sculptra is that you won’t have to worry about any of the risks that come with going under the knife. This is nip and tuck like you’ve never experienced before, and with a fool-proof process that every patient can follow, we can assure your fast recovery. This is how we will take care of you:
- Ice Is Nice – Straight after we’ve given you your non-surgical BBL injections, we’ll apply ice packs to the relevant areas to make sure we prevent as much swelling as possible. The areas may also be mildly bruised but soothing them with a cold compress will control most of this.
- No gym – no excessive or gym activity for the first 2 days. This restriction will help prevent increased blood flow and blood pressure to prevent bruising.
- No Nos – We advise every patient to avoid taking fish oil, blood thinners, and multivitamins a few days before the treatment to make sure there’s as little bruising as possible. We also recommend that you avoid drinking alcohol a day before your Sculptra treatment.
- The 5, 5, 5 Rule – The best way of making sure that you achieve the best results is to massage the injected areas for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days. This effectively distributes the Sculptra particles, boosting the production of collagen to its maximum potential to have the most transformational outcome. It also stops nodules from forming. Massage or foam roller is recommended
- Six Months For Full Impact – Since you are likely to have three to four treatment sessions, each of which will be spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart, you will only see the complete effect of Sculptra BBL after six months. But don’t worry, it will be worth the wait! Remember that it takes your body time to respond to the treatment as PLLA molecules enable the natural production of collagen, which means you’re working with your body, not against it. If you are planning a big vacation or any other major event where your booty look is important make sure you plan ahead accordingly so everyone around, you can appreciate the before and after difference that Sculptra can deliver.